TenMarks Summer Math Program
Research shows that most students lose 2-3 months of grade level math equivalency over the summer. We're delighted to inform you about a free program offered by TenMarks Education that will provide your child with access to a powerful, personalized summer math program designed to help them reverse summer learning loss.
1. Visit http:// summer.tenmarks.com and sign up. Please use Summer Access Code: 20470.
2. You will receive an email with access details for your child and for you to monitor his/her progress.
3. Your child will receive a short diagnostic assessment based on the grade he/she is entering in the fall.
4. The assessment will be automatically graded and TenMarks will create a personalized program, designed for your child to prepare for the upcoming year.
5. You can create custom rewards to keep your child motivated-pizza, ice cream, or a trip to the zoo!
An hour a week is all it takes for your child to strengthen math skills and prepare for the year ahead. Visit http://summer.tenmarks.com. Remember to type in your Access Code: 20470
Let's say goodbye to summer learning loss!
Code of Conduct for 2014-2015
“Parents and students, on July 1, the 2014-2015 Code of Student Conduct Handbook will be posted on Broward Schools’ website at http://www.browardschools.com. Parents and students may also access the Code of Student Conduct Handbook through the BEEP Portal or use their smartphones to scan the Quick Response Code (QRC) on any of the Code Book posters displayed throughout a school’s campus.”
Be sure to download Mackinvia and Tales2Go to your devises. Deerfield Park has a unique opportunity to use these reading and listening resources now as well as over the summer months to keep our students reading and learning.
Mackinvia login is your child's student number and password is their birthday. Tales2Go has a login of Deer and the password is Park. Stop by the office if you need more information on accessing the apps.
Follow us on Twitter
Do you Tweet?
Follow Deerfield Park activities on Twitter @DPEmagnet See pictures of events and get updates from field trips.
Please look at the Community Events Section for information about some upcoming events.
ESE parent workshops and classes are listed for the remainder of the year. There is also a link to information about the ESE Parent Survey.
Title One Information
Title One information, including the District's Local Education Agency Parent Plan can be located in the Title One Section located in the School Information menu.